Things to do in Abersoch
Abersoch is a much sought after destination on the Lleyn Peninsula, with a wide variety of outdoors and leisure activities on the doorstep.
- Just a 3 minute walk away, no roads to cross, safe for children.
- A short distance by car or can be reached on foot along the beach at low tide. Plenty of pubs and restaurants can be found.
- Spar supermarket in Abersoch centre.
- Leisure and fishing trips from Abersoch harbour.
- Golf courses in Abersoch, Nefyn and Pwllhelli
- Abersoch Watersports (01758 712483)
- Other activities include riding, shooting, archery, diving, walking, hovercrafts and the Abersoch Maize Maze
- See www.abersoch.co.uk for more details.
Places of Interest
- Beaches at Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth)
- Porth Oer (Whistling Sands)
- Aberdaron fishing village
- Pwllheli town (Wednesday market)
- Criccieth castle
- Ffestiniog railway at Porthmadog
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns
- Portmeirion Italianate Village
Powered by Web Design Manchester